Another birthday..another list
I'm a list maker and a tad OCD about it, at that. For my pending birthday this year, I've created a list of To-do's for the following year.
32 things. Damn. I'm 32.
32 obtainable goals to accomplish by my next birthday...
1. Make sugar cookie animals with Kenzie - often. Get better at it.
2. Create an artwork for MY home.
3. Make patterns for all the ideas I have, and see how they work.
4. Go for a morning wake-up walk, every day.
5. Lose one inch from my waist. (or have a reason not to.)
6. Return to Pilates, possibly yoga with Kenzie.
7. Make a puppet theater.
8. Drink More Water....Less coffee & hot tea.
9. Go Chalking in the Park.
10. Start taking care of my skin.
11. Get more pedicures, and stop walking barefooted all the time.
12. A surprise project that I’ll keep to myself – Until accomplished!
13. Clean out my closets and ‘86 clothes that don't fit.
14. Cook more....and like it! (instead of making my hubby do it all the time!)
15. Draw more – even if it is with crayons.
16. Climb to the top of Battle Mountain (which is practically in my backyard).
17. Do Month of Softies, Tie on One, and Self Portrait Day activities – instead of just admiring them.
18. Take more walks as a family.
19. Insert more character into my blog. A banner? A shop?
20. Stop watching TV that's boring and/or mindless internet surfing.
21. Put that treadmill to use...and stick with it longer than a month.
22. Get Christmas stuff done very early.
23. Don’t fret about things that I CANNOT control....
24. Have a family portrait taken...
25. Give myself a creative space.
26. Pick a bad habit and fix it.
27. Have a weekly date night with my handsome hubby.
28. Work on my “colorful” language.
29. Reconnect with the old friends... as I remember...that we are disconnected.
30. Catch Kenzie’s lifebook up.
31. Insist on time for me. Even if it’s difficult to arrange.
32. Plan a really great vacation.
OK, so some of these are carry-overs from the previous year. But, I'm serious this year. I guess that comes with age.... :)
***Photo borrowed from flickr...& "strph"